Due to the threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our continued concern for the health and well-being of our residents and employees, USA Multifamily Management has decided to initiate additional measures and changes to the community operations.
USA Multifamily Management is committed to supporting local health officials and government leaders in containing the virus. A way to reduce potential virus exposure is through social distancing. With this in mind we will be temporarily closing community gathering spaces, such as the clubroom, pool/spa, fitness center, computer area, craft room, beauty salon, etc. until further notice. At this time, mailrooms and laundry rooms will remain open.
To further mitigate potential virus exposure our community offices will close to the public beginning March 14, 2020. Our team will continue to be available to you via telephone and email. We will be responding to and following up with all resident emails and voicemails at our earliest availability.
Should the need arise for an in-person office visit, these will occur by appointment only. If you are ill or displaying cold-like systems, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and not utilize the available common areas. We are available to communicate with you via telephone or email.
Emergency repairs only during this period
Temporarily, in-home requests for repairs and service will be limited to emergencies only. In the event of an in-home emergency requiring immediate attention let the office know if you are ill, experiencing cold-like symptoms, or are not feeling well. Below is a sample list of the most common emergencies which you should immediately telephone our office:
- Fire, water intrusion or concerns of personal safety
- No heat, water, or electricity that is not the result of utility company shut-off
- Non-operable smoke detectors, broken windows, broken door locks, etc.
- Clogged toilet
- Clogged kitchen sink
- Appliance failures
- Lack of heating or air conditioning
Where applicable, food bank distribution programs will be continued, however, social distancing guidelines will be implemented by limiting to no more than 10 residents at a time retrieving their food commodities.
Where applicable, LifeSTEPS services will be provided by appointment only and LifeSTEPS will provide further communication regarding these appointments and after-school programs.
Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
USA Multifamily Management will continue to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and make decisions that we feel are in the best interest of our residents and employees. As a reminder here are some coronavirus (COVID-19) resources that may help you stay informed and update on simple steps you can take to avoid illness. The Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) website has great information and resources about Coronavirus and answers to frequently asked questions about the virus available here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html In addition, the CDC recommends every day preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illness, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We also encourage you to stay informed about Coronavirus (COVID -19) by following updates and advice from the local public health authority in your area.
We are continuing to monitor information from these public health authorities and will follow their guidance in the event of an incident or concern at our community.